Wednesday, January 10, 2007


This time he'll be thinking about he and only himself...
somtin like a future planning...
I'll be selfish this time.
I'll actually think about others too...
Those who are close to my heart and I'll ask myself, how am I of benefit.
Yes, it's emo time...but I have a good feeling abt this...
Better load up on songs for the lonesome trip tomorrow...
I'll plan carefully this time....
To Farhan, All The Best man(U know what I'm talking abt)...and yeah, you are u so diff now?(nt cool)
Ariff: Wow, U're one hell of fren(not sarcastically), bt really, thank you.
FS,FI,James:Hope the PSP thing comes true...
Ain:hmmm....she's really changed, i mean, online like 2 weeks ago?congrats:)
Ming Kwang, thanks for introing me the job...
Mariah, hope u get the job
Shahril, Enjoy urselfe there...bring us some stuffs
Faiza: U a relly lucky person...anyway...I heard u're sick, hope for a fast recovery for you.
Suhaila, Very caring person...online reliefs for me...
And this one guy: Boon Kiat: I wanna hear abt ya again...

Well,doesn't it all boil down to Results day...

Hope that also we all go our correct way once we do leave this track.
I oso dunno what to say but currently actually everytime I found it hard not to fall for a girl...once u befriend her...
Am I diff?ofcoz nt....
Anyway, I think I'm gonna make tomorrow a good day to reflect on the future..
tell me how many pple do that:)
I'll also analyze the diff happenings in my life and see whether they contain any hidden messages for me to ignore, react or absorb...

Oh my, I really did pour out my thoughts this time...
I think some stuf have been kept way too long on my mind.
Everything's not the same like before even the family...
They expect u be of something, u be that something...that's my advice...
Make pple happy...so that pple will feel obliged to make themselves satisfy yourself.
Anyway, he's falling for her again...like he did 3 years back....this is so repeated.
I'll make sure no fast songs are in there later...

It's 5 now and he doesn't feel sleepy, mind over matter..true at last.
We don't want to be the enemy of what we used to be.
How does it feel... cos it's tearing me apart..
Let me end this with nothing more that a photo that I like:), seems that it up there.
Heck doesn't that look like a smiley:)
Shud be at the Mrt by 11.50am later bye bye..who?
You!